Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Moving On?


I'm beginning to wonder if after 10 short blog entries...whether or not it's time to shut the daily chronicles down and move on to another....

I love to write, but through my writing have realized there is more to me than my daily chronicles while staying home with the kids which I initially forgot when I started writing shortly after the birth of my second child.

I'm probably the most random...non-mom...non kid-focused woman you'll meet. Don't get me wrong...I do a lot to enrich my children through lots of shared time and activity but I lack the attention span to maintain more than one art project every 2 weeks or so (I know...I'll get better...) but we spend lots of time outdoors exploring the city, meeting new people, etc. Okay...there goes that justification again, right?


I love my children and family and wouldn't change anything about the role as mom or wife but as I've said in earlier entries...there's so much more to me...which I would love to write about as well....

I wonder what I should call the new blog...

The Daily Random Chronicles of an Introspective Mother of 2? What if that number turns to 3?

Hmmm....

I need to give it some thought.

There are so many things that I enjoy at any given time...that I want to be careful to not want label or box my blog in.

Perhaps, I could call it Out of The Box (a daily chronicle of one woman's random thoughts while taking care of her husband and kids...

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I think u'll be fine...as random as u r lol - that's what makes u U :)
    ~ Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand this. I have said the same thing several times. I'm a mom, but that's not all. I have a past and a present that has nothing to do with my children. That is why I added the and Beyond to my title of To Twinfinity and Beyond. I couldn't possibly shut my mouth about things other than parenting.
    I love the name Out of the Box. I think it is a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mandy and Sonora!

    Out of The Box did stick for me as well...

    I love being a SAHM but would like to include a lot more...

    I need to give it more thought and will update you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Out of the Box, it really seems to fit perfectly. It opens you up to so many possiblities, all of the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete