Sunday, April 11, 2010

Indulging In Your Passion...













A few weeks ago I wrote a post about indulging in our passions following a challenge from a friend's blog at http://www.inspiremama.com/. Because I truly believe in the importance, as mothers, in taking time to care for ourselves and to prioritize a few of the things that make us happy...I decided that I wanted to share more about my passions via this blog.

A little before my company reorganization, I discovered a few new passions for balloon decorating, arts and crafts and photography. I went to a friend's party who's mother happened to be an event planner and fell madly in love with balloons...I know...but in this recession and after the lay-off my passion turned into something that pays, so who could ask for anything more!

In any case...here are a few pictures of two recent events that I decorated. One was my daughter's 6th birthday party and another was a client's baby shower. I'll do a separate post with some of my photography efforts. I hope you enjoy them and have or find passions that are equally as fulfilling as mine!
If you have some, I would love to hear about them, so please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment