Monday, April 12, 2010

A New Friend!

After a visit from a new friend today, I took a walk over to her place at www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com and in great blogger hostess fashion were welcomed by a wonderfully relevant post! For those who know me, I am very concerned about my family's diet, but often struggle to find new healthy additions to our current diet...probably because it can't be done within 30 minutes! LOL! Well...now I think that I can, by taking a daily trip over to this blog. Oatmeal happens to be one of my family's favorite breakfast foods and despite my efforts to add fruits and different spices to spruce it up, it does become a little boring from time to time. Over at www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com there are a few nice alternatives to your regular bowl of Oatmeal! Also, there are some great health, diet and food safety tips as well. I hope you check her out because I'll be stopping over regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment